________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK!


DATE: Sept 18, 2018

SHOP LuxxeJewelry

HOST: CunninglyCrafted

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


We will only be doing one shop a week or longer depending on Andrea's schedule!

So it should be easier to give the one shop more love and attention! The SNEAK thread will be left up all week.

______________________________________

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Meet Virginia

Virginia from MadeByHand is hosting our sneak attack today at 3pm. A frequent sponsor, Virginia enjoys finding new Etsy shops where creativity is the theme!

Talking about creativity. I recently asked Virginia what was her favorite creation and why.

She said:

Blankets are my favorite thing to crochet, and I've been trying to whittle down my yarn stash. I recently finished a 12-point star blanket using stash yarn. It measures 66-inches across. I'll probably give it as a holiday gift, it looks like Christmas to me

And here is a picture - it does look like Christmas.


Much of what Virginia does now is make wonderful treasuries and crochet for Charity. Do stop by her shop and say hello.

And come join us in our sneak attack thread - for lots of fun, meet the members and try to guess who the 'victims' will be.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my that is a beautiful blanket, Virginia is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Sandi!
    You're absolutely right, 99% of my crocheting is for charity -- I love to donate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Virginia 's work, so talented!

    ReplyDelete