________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK!


DATE: Sept 18, 2018

SHOP LuxxeJewelry

HOST: CunninglyCrafted

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


We will only be doing one shop a week or longer depending on Andrea's schedule!

So it should be easier to give the one shop more love and attention! The SNEAK thread will be left up all week.

______________________________________

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Meet Theresa

Theresa from KraftyGrannysHome is hosting our sneak attack today at 2pm. A frequent sponsor, we love how Theresa keeps us guessing about her 'victims' with her intriguing clues!

Did you know that Theresa's shop was sneak attacked in November of 2011?

When I got Sneaked it just thrilled me so much, after joining the Handmade Movement group it was great sneaking and trying to figure out what shops it might be (like a game) and I love games. These are just the best group of people I feel like I've known them my entire life.

I LOVE to browse Theresa's shop. She always has something new to see. Don't know how I missed this darling hat! Want one?


Come join us in our sneak attack thread - lots of fun and surprises!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sandi for the wonderful write up. I do love that hat pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what an adorable hat! Theresa has done it again!

    ReplyDelete